St. Louis Area Potential

Guest fryed

You know, potential is one of those words I'm never sure if I spelled right. Anyway, I just did a quick check and found 11 different people have logged the stashes in the St. Louis area. And Thomas and Monicas first stash was hiddend just one month ago. Just think, if each one of those people hid a new stash once a month, we'd all have a couple of new stashes each weekend to try to find! This could be a very fun and tick-infested summer!!! icon_smile.gif

Guest cozmo469

I agree! There does seem to be a lot of potential here in St. Louis! I would love to see more cache's and sure everyone else would as well! I also think that it would be a lot of fun if we could host a competition here in this area! Maybe it would be possible to start some type of Forum or list serve for St. Louis! If you agree and would like me to set one up I would be happy to do it. Also, if the site approves, we could create some type of link to sign up on it for free! I do not want to take away anything from this great site! Let me know! Tom

Well, I just got into this cool stuff, and hid one not too far from St. Louis. FRYED found it in less than 24 hours. I guess I'll have to make the next one harder. I am all for this sport. Keep spreading the word.

------------------

Have a good one.