Butterfly 2013 information?

Ziggy58

Hi folks all,

I have a Butterfly 2013 Cats Eye geocoin, purple ad gold but am trying to find more information on it such as the designer (was it Cats Eye?), the different editions that were available, the minting numbers for the different editions etc but cant seem to find anything. Is anyone able to give me some info on this coin please?

I don't seem to be able to upload photos either so unable to provide a pic of it. Sorry

Hi folks all,

I have a Butterfly 2013 Cats Eye geocoin, purple ad gold but am trying to find more information on it such as the designer (was it Cats Eye?), the different editions that were available, the minting numbers for the different editions etc but cant seem to find anything. Is anyone able to give me some info on this coin please?

I don't seem to be able to upload photos either so unable to provide a pic of it. Sorry

you have to have the photo hosted elsewhere and then linked here..... i'll see if i can do that for you.

Butterfly-Geocoin-2013-Cats-Eye-Purple.jpg

Edited by RedShoesGirl
1402298883[/url]' post='5389668']
1402282241[/url]' post='5389609']

Hi folks all,

you have to have the photo hosted elsewhere and then linked here..... i'll see if i can do that for you.

Butterfly-Geocoin-2013-Cats-Eye-Purple.jpg

Thank you so much :)

no info yet? ... i was sure someone like moop along or atlanta gal would know. they know everything!

Yep, I was hoping for more info :)

Well, I'm not Moop along or Atlanta gal, but I have a small bit more information I can add.

I know of 6 versions, I suspect there may be at least one more.. As far as I know, mint counts for the versions have not been released by Cache Addict.

The one pictured above is the one I've been referring to as the "Groundspeak Purple/Gold"

The other 5 are:

Copper / Woodland

Satin Silver / Green

Black Nickel / Blue

Black Nickel / Green

Black Nickel / Purple

I don't know for sure who the designer is. I suspect it's Mike, with help from one of the artists he worked with.