Geocaching Statistics

So the Geocaching website offers a lot of statistics that I love keeping tabs on, but I've seen people using badges/ charts/ etc from a lot of third-party websites as well. I've looked into a few, but I'm wondering which ones people tend to prefer and recognize more often.

Reply with your favorite geocaching statistics services!

I primarily use the Geocaching site nowadays because it has a lot of the general statistics I'm interested in. Though if I need something more specialized (for example, seeing if I qualify for a challenge cache), I'll use mygeocachingprofile.com (which I think is now owned by Groundspeak) or GSAK. I'm pretty dumb when it comes to GSAK, but it appears to have marvelous capabilities for those more tech savvy than I.

project-gc.com - see my profile, I've taken stuff out of the mygeocachingprofile data to avoid duplicates.

p-gc updates daily if you pay them, weekly otherwise. No work involved.

Mygp you have to feed it a pocket query every so often. I keep it largely for the UK county map with its numbers.

What exactly -is- GSAK? (Besides Geocaching Swiss Army Knife, of course)

Its the geocaching killer app.

From the gsak website:

GSAK is the all in one Geocaching and waypoint management tool. Major features include: Multiple databases, sending/receiving waypoints to GPSr, Google maps, conversion to many mapping formats, PDA output (including CacheMate support), HTML output, extensive searching, macro support, backup and restore, distance/direction from other waypoints (including caches, locations, post codes) and much more. GSAK only runs on Windows operating systems (2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8)

http://gsak.net