New cartridge Shot at dawn - troubles

Merel

For an mega-event in Belgium I made a Wherigo cartridge ( Shot at dawn ).

Now I have some problems.

1. I cannot activate it on the Wherigo site : it always returns an error when I'm checking the activition choice.

2. I made it availbalble on a local website for the event. Now I have problems with de unlock ( completion ) codes of those people who walked the complete cartridge. How can I help them to log on Wherigo.com ?

Edited by Merel

I want to add a third point :

While walking, several players complained about the fact that the next zone(s) didn't appear in time when accomplished a task. I activated the zones after a correct answer an an input, so not on exiting a zone or something else.

Sometimes they walked 150m further and then it appeared.

Your second point:

Groundspeak's site inserts a completion code when the cartridge is downloaded from Wherigo.com. This differs per person who downloads the cartridge. If you host the cartridge elsewhere, no one will have a completion code to use. You could download the cartridge yourself from Wherigo.com, host it elsewhere, and tell people to enter the completion code with your name in the box that asks who the user played with.

Your third point:

If someone is playing with WhereYouGo, I recently received a report about problems with the new updates. You might have to ask the users what player app they're using.