Adding a friend - no pending friend request at rec.

t0mc@

Hi everybody,

just came across this:

I wanted to add a friend just as done much times before by using the "Add a friend" form at my friends list. I'm absolutly sure I picked the correct user from the DropDown List after entering the username. After then entering the message text and sending it out the recipient said, that there is no "Pending friend request" at his friends list. I tried it again with the same result.

What is going wrong?

Thx in advance.

T0mc@

I noticed the other day with a friend that our accounts were set to "not accepting friend requests." Therefore, it would just send him a message. I had added someone a long time ago, but it wasn't working when I tried this month, and this was the problem. Maybe this is a new feature. You could try asking him to turn it off (and checking your own profile) to see if that helps...

You may already have checked that, but just in case.. To do so, go to the "Your Profile" tab and drop down to "Account Details" ... then scroll to the bottom left to "Your Preferences" and click "change."

Hope that's helpful!

Edited by jvertigo

I am having this same issue. I have checked my profile account details and it says that I am accepting friend requests, but still not getting. Is this a premium member feature? I had the premium membership up til a month ago, but it didn't work then either.