How do I get to the geocache homepage on my iPhone

crippsgeo

How do I get to the geocache homepage on my iPhone? When I sign on to the geocaching site on my iPhone it takes me directly to the map, which would not be so bad except it is not showing me all the cache in the area. I would like download offline maps, there are way more caches on the computer than my iPhone - by the way I am a premium member.

Can someone walk me step by step how to get to the homepage and downloading for offline use on iPhone 5C

Thanks

There are apps for this purpose. I don't know if Groundspeaks app is able to do offline caching to full extend. The app "Looking4Cache" is capable for offline usage (the Pro version even provides offline maps): pre-loading caches by location, map or GC-code, seeking in offline mode including an offline map, logging offline and later sending the log to geocaching.com site. It's optimized regarding power life and provides several handy features and cache "management" abilities, including connectivity to installed navigation systems at a fingertip. It's licensed to use the GC.com-API (i.e. legal database access). Works on iPhone as well as providing specialized appearance for iPad (same version, no need to buy two licenses).

(I've no affilation to the programmer, just am a happy customer)

There are apps for this purpose. I don't know if Groundspeaks app is able to do offline caching to full extend. The app "Looking4Cache" is capable for offline usage (the Pro version even provides offline maps): pre-loading caches by location, map or GC-code, seeking in offline mode including an offline map, logging offline and later sending the log to geocaching.com site. It's optimized regarding power life and provides several handy features and cache "management" abilities, including connectivity to installed navigation systems at a fingertip. It's licensed to use the GC.com-API (i.e. legal database access). Works on iPhone as well as providing specialized appearance for iPad (same version, no need to buy two licenses).

(I've no affilation to the programmer, just am a happy customer)

Thanks for your assistance - still getting to know the site.