Geocoin icons

3trae3

I am a new cacher, and I just purchased my first geocoin. I have noticed many other geocoins that have their own icons. Do all coins have icons? Can I make one for my coin if it does not already have one? I would appreciate some assistance.

Nope, sorry. The custom icon is designed by the coin maker when the tracking codes are purchased and the design is submitted for approval. Each coin design or issue is given a generic icon or a custom icon can be used for an extra small fee. So if you wanted to mint your own batch of 50+ coins you could have a custom icon that represents them but not an individual custom icon for each coin. Hope that makes sense.

Nope, sorry. The custom icon is designed by the coin maker when the tracking codes are purchased and the design is submitted for approval. Each coin design or issue is given a generic icon or a custom icon can be used for an extra small fee. So if you wanted to mint your own batch of 50+ coins you could have a custom icon that represents them but not an individual custom icon for each coin. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks for the information.