Dundee Scotland - Cache boxes

I'm going up to Dundee in Scotland, and I wanted to know if anyone knew of any great Cache BOXES or LARGE Cache boxes?

I have travel bug I need to pop up in one but it has a quite a chucky keyring attached to it (size of a small toy car 2inch)

Was thinking of going to Camperdown County Park.

If anyone has some favourite spots or excellent secret points of interests to share I would love to hear your suggestions. :)

I'm going up to Dundee in Scotland, and I wanted to know if anyone knew of any great Cache BOXES or LARGE Cache boxes?

I have travel bug I need to pop up in one but it has a quite a chucky keyring attached to it (size of a small toy car 2inch)

Was thinking of going to Camperdown County Park.

If anyone has some favourite spots or excellent secret points of interests to share I would love to hear your suggestions. :)

Just done the Camperdown bear trail yesterday and a couple had some spare space, the Geocaches across in Tayport, Fife are larger containers.

Enjoy your visit

Craig

We were in Dundee earlier this month and found Oh No! They're back! quite close to the city centre and probably big enough for a Travel Bug. If you ever played Lemmings, you have to check it out.

There's a virtual at the top of the Law which is worth doing. You can drive all the way to the top where you get an excellent view of the city and the bridges over the "Silvery Tay".

And if you want another walk in the woods after Camperdown, there's a bunch of imaginative caches in Backmuir Woods e.g. GC33AVM and I am sure a few of them have space for your bug.

Have a good trip!