Help wanted at Geowoodstock XII!

Crowesfeat30

I am going to be having a booth at Geowoodstock XII selling Geocoins from my personal collection. I have been to Geowoodstocks before and know how overwhelming the crowds can be, especially in the first few hours. I'm going to need some help and I'm willing to offer some bribery in the form of:

1. One Geocoin of your choice from my available stock free for each two hours of service. To be received after your work is done.

2. A custom print, Mackey designed tee shirt to wear while working in my booth and yours to keep when you're done.

3. The opportunity to browse my available Geocoins before the crowds get to them and choose some to set aside for purchase after your work is done.

I would like to recruit:

2 people for the 9 am - 11 am shift

2 people for the 11 am - 1 pm shift

1 - 2 people for the 1 pm - 3 pm shift

1 - 2 people for the 3 pm - 5 pm shift

I will need to know NO LATER than May 14 if you'd like to work a shift, what shift(s) you'd like to work and your tee shirt size so I can order the shirts and receive them in time for Geowoodstock.

Please contact me via my Geocaching profile if interested.

Thanks, Sarah

Crowesfeat30

SarahsBannersmall_zps09d13802.pngcf30coinsalesteesmall_zps3b91f119.jpg

Edited by Crowesfeat30

That's great news, as I wondered why there hasn't been any news about coins at GWS. Definitely will stop by to browse your selection!

Well I certainly won't be having anything new for GWXII. Instead I will simply have a ton of coins; a lot of older stuff, a lot of newer but out of mint stuff, some but not much contemporary stuff. Some activated and adoptable coins will be available too. And again, since the coins are from my personal collection, I will not have duplicates of many if any at all. There will be multiple versions of some coins but few exact duplicates. So if there is something you're specifically looking for, ya better hit me up early. I WILL be open Friday evening for a few hours as well as all day Saturday.

And, NO, I do not have any kind of list yet.

CF30