"Please check my solution for your puzzle"

-CJ-

Would you welcome a warning on a puzzle cache page saying that (for example)

- This is a rather simple puzzle. I bet you can do it without asking me to confirm your calculated coordinates. Don't hesitate, go and try your solution!

CJ, That is a rather passive-aggressive solution which some may take as condescending. I think you should state your position on your puzzle caches:

From my point of view checking solutions "in field" is a nice part of this puzzle game. That is how I play. Please do not request confirmation of solutions.

Sharks-N-Beans, thank you. It's a language issue, you know.

Your language is perfectly acceptable. You are encouraging someone to try out the solution the got without asking for confirmation from you that the have the correct solution. Sharks-N-Beans sounds like. "This is the way I play the game, play my way or else".

It's pretty much a losing proposition to think you can get others to change how they play (either with encouraging words or by refusing to confirm their solution). They will just go somewhere else to get an answer. I know because several times someone has emailed be to confirm a puzzle answer for some puzzle I may have solved awhile back.