Souvenirs not showing up?

ducttaperocks

Good morning! I am writing to see if anyone can give me some help with the souvenirs section of the website. For some reason they are not showing up for me. I have one (for Florida where I live), but others aren't showing up. I attended Cacheapalooza 8 and that one didn't show up. Also, I just made finds in Puerto Rico and in Grand Turk and those aren't showing up either. Anyone else experiencing this? Not a big deal or anything, but was just curious if there was a setting or something that I haven't checked. Thanks very much in advance for any help you can give.

Good morning! I am writing to see if anyone can give me some help with the souvenirs section of the website. For some reason they are not showing up for me. I have one (for Florida where I live), but others aren't showing up. I attended Cacheapalooza 8 and that one didn't show up. Also, I just made finds in Puerto Rico and in Grand Turk and those aren't showing up either. Anyone else experiencing this? Not a big deal or anything, but was just curious if there was a setting or something that I haven't checked. Thanks very much in advance for any help you can give.

It's not a bug of the site. There are no souvenirs for Puerto Rico or Grand Turk.

Help Center → Souvenirs → Souvenirs

1.2. List of Available Souvenirs

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=436

And I don't see any documentation that there was to be a souvenir for Cacheapalooza 8.

B.

Hi. This is not in response to your post but I don't know how else to contact you. I am new to geocaching. The other day my family&I found one of your caches, in Halpatiokee park. It was listed as having been placed earlier this year. But I can't ind it on the map, or in your list of caches. We found it in a large fallen tree by a bridge. The path was quite flooded, so my daughter decided to walk on the tree instead, Avatar style. The ;pg said someone had found it earlier that day! (11/11/14)

I found your name when I was looking for other sites near my home in Stuart.

Hi. This is not in response to your post but I don't know how else to contact you. I am new to geocaching. The other day my family&I found one of your caches, in Halpatiokee park. It was listed as having been placed earlier this year. But I can't ind it on the map, or in your list of caches. We found it in a large fallen tree by a bridge. The path was quite flooded, so my daughter decided to walk on the tree instead, Avatar style. The ;pg said someone had found it earlier that day! (11/11/14)

I found your name when I was looking for other sites near my home in Stuart.

There are other, better ways to contact a cache owner. The person may not check back into the forum.

First would be posting a "needs maintenance" log on the cache in question. Or you could post a "write note" log. Either way, the cache owner will be notified that there has been a log posted on their cache page.

Another option is to contact the cache owner via email. On the cache page, click on their username under the cache title. That will take you to their profile page, where there is an option to contact the cacher.

B.