One GPS location two different waymarks

Yes you can cross post to multiple categories and is acceptable. For example an old Catholic cathedral with stained glass, mosaics, domed roof and historical marker outside the door that just happens to be on the National Register of Historic places and also listed in an American Guide and Wikipedia could be listed in the following (and I probably miss a few)

This Old Church

Cathedrals

Catholic Church

Stained Glass Windows

Mosaics

Under the dome

Applicable historical marker

National Register of Historic Places

American Guide

Wikipedia

Also might fall into dated building, town clock, bell tower and probably more.

You enter each waymark individually using same coordinates. Answering the different variables that each category has. Completing description of what you are Waymarking.

Can you use the same GPS location for two different waymarks. Example A waymark Oregon history and also A waymark Lewis and Clark trail marker. Same location. If so how do you post them.

Let's see if I understand what you are saying...

You have a location - let's say it's a Lewis and Clark Trail Markers which is also happens to be an Oregon Historical Marker. Is that what you are asking?

If so, YES - you can have the same waymark in multiple categories. Of course, you wouldn't want to just cut and paste the exact same description into both. I'm sure that each of them will have different description requirements.

WMV9W Relocated Structures

WMM8T Texas Historical Makers

WMV9X Train Stations and Depots

Three different waymarks all at the same coordinates.

I hope this answered your question. If not, you might want to clarify what you are asking.

Post Script: I see BruceS slipped in his reply while I was still typing mine. dry.gif

Edited by jhuoni