Un-published Cache location proximities

DenBarrett

How do i find if un-published Caches conflict with other un-published Caches place/or set up by other Geocachers ? This is in relation to the Centeral Ontario Geocachers Spring Fling Event planned for this June in Ontario, Canada.

I already own several active Caches in my home town near the park where the Fling is to be held, and i have several "planned" new and un-published Cache locations set up,

and recently due to a lack of communication with me from some other cachers planning to place some new caches in the area too there may be some location proximity conflicts between these planned caches.

Is there anyone who i can send the planned Cache Cooridinates to, so they can check these with the coordinates of the other person's planned coordinates to see which ones are within the 161 meter proximity saturation ?

Edited by DenBarrett

How do i find if un-published Caches conflict with other un-published Caches place/or set up by other Geocachers ? This is in relation to the Centeral Ontario Geocachers Spring Fling Event planned for this June in Ontario, Canada.

I already own several active Caches in my home town near the park where the Fling is to be held, and i have several "planned" new and un-published Cache locations set up,

and recently due to a lack of communication with me from some other cachers planning to place some new caches in the area too there may be some location proximity conflicts between these planned caches.

Is there anyone who i can send the planned Cache Cooridinates to, so they can check these with the coordinates of the other person's planned coordinates to see which ones are within the 161 meter proximity saturation ?

The Fling isn't until June. Are you planning to place caches before then?

I would contact the SpringFling folks and work with them to publish caches in the area. They placed/published well over 100 caches for last year's Fling, with numerous folks placing the caches.

http://cogfling.ca/wordpress/

RCA777 or juicepig are the folks I would contact about this.

There's a COG facebook page that is apparently more active than the COG forum. Maybe you can try that.

B.

The Fling isn't until June. Are you planning to place caches before then?

I would contact the SpringFling folks and work with them to publish caches in the area. They placed/published well over 100 caches for last year's Fling, with numerous folks placing the caches.

http://cogfling.ca/wordpress/

RCA777 or juicepig are the folks I would contact about this.

There's a COG facebook page that is apparently more active than the COG forum. Maybe you can try that.

B.

I have been in contact with RCA777 about it and communicating with him, but juicepig has been un-cooperative & un-diplomatic with the matter. Some of these new Caches are planned to be placed in my area long before the Fling, and i now plan to ajust them to relate to this Spring's Fling theme, and can have them held to be published at the time of the fling for the people attending.

The problem is i want to make sure there is no location conflicts of these new Caches ( the ones i'm planning) with the ones that the others (juicepig or RCA777) are planning in the same area here in my home town zones, before i go through the work and time to go out to finalizes Multi-Caches and having to find out later there are proximity issues with the locations being to close to eacth other.