How do I find caches with certain minutes?

gracie7 + Mum

I came across a challenge cache where you had to have found 60 caches from 173° East - one for each minute

I looked through all our find using GSAK and found I only need 3 more minutes before we can quailify but I dont know how to search for the last 3 minute caches we still need to find.

There are many challenge caches like this worldwide so I though there might be an easy way to find these caches

Please Help!

I would do a pocket query search putting in the longitude of E 173 xx.00 and a Latitude something in the area like S 42 00.00 and set the radius to 100 mi, run the search then put the results on Goggle Earth to find the ones in the area of the need Longitude or use GSAK to narrow the field. You may need to change the Latitude to get more area.

The other way would to look up a cache in the area, on the cache page scroll down to just above the logs to the map on the right and click on View Larger Map, you can then zoom out and see other caches.

Colorado Bear

Jay