Metro Detroit Cachers: FYI, the Travelin' Cache is in Maybury State Park

Squirrel Nut & Beersnob

It appears Team Rusch is on vacation, as it has been several days since I submitted the new coordinates for this cache.

I'm posting this note for anyone that might not be following the current thread about rescuing the Travelin' Cache from Lansing, to give as many cachers as possible a fair chance of getting to this one if they wish.

The website for the Travelin' cache is:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=14665

The new coordinates and info are located on my most recent note.

I walk the Maze of Moments, but everywhere I turn to, begins a new beginning, but never finds a finish..

Now its in my house. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

I posted on the cache page and will be moving it on Saturday and will post the coords

You had me sweating that one out Squirrelnut. I raced from work to Maybury hoping I would get a crack at this one. Once at the first coord I was feverishly searching for the film container waiting for the next cacher to come down the trail, like I said on the cache page, I looked at the base of every tree out there icon_smile.gif very nice they are. Good job I liked the clue even though it didn't help me all to much. icon_smile.gif

Thanks for the good work.

migo_sig_logo.jpg

Now its in my house. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

I posted on the cache page and will be moving it on Saturday and will post the coords

You had me sweating that one out Squirrelnut. I raced from work to Maybury hoping I would get a crack at this one. Once at the first coord I was feverishly searching for the film container waiting for the next cacher to come down the trail, like I said on the cache page, I looked at the base of every tree out there icon_smile.gif very nice they are. Good job I liked the clue even though it didn't help me all to much. icon_smile.gif

Thanks for the good work.

migo_sig_logo.jpg