Eastern Cuyahoga, Lake, Geauga, and Ashtabula Geocachers Group

zoisrus

I am doing an informal survey to see if North Eastern Ohio Geocachers in Eastern Cuyahoga, Lake, Geauga, and Ashtabula would be interested in getting together to discuss Geocaching activities in our area of NE Ohio.

I've talked with several Geocachers in the area already and they are very interested in getting involved as a group.

Please let me know if you are interested.

thanks, zoisrus

Everyone is certainly welcome to come to the event cache on the 21st to discuss different things -- in fact, we want to try and get the eastern part of the area more involved in hosting the events (Yes, we do know that it is a bit of a drive for y'all to come to the cleveland area, but we'd be glad to come out there if someone was hosting an event (like sunday's event in the GPD, where most of our West-Side contingent made it out to show our support for GPD's entry into the geocaching craze))

Yes, the event is being held on the south side of Cleveland, and that's only because it was the location most readily worked with us to get an event scheduled this month.

So, hopefully the weather will be clear (for once), and everyone can make it in to this event, and if we want something out further on the east side, we'll gladly do one if someone's willing to do the leg work.

Cache well, and see ya round the bend...

I agree with Sherwood. Most of the focus for the group has been toward the western end of our membership only because most of the people doing the leg work to set up events are on the western end and we know the local establishments and haunts.

If Akron based members or those on the far-east side are willing to set up events, we will come. I made the trek out to the GPD event from Westlake along with CJB4589 who came from Parma.

If you can't make it on the 21st, submit your ideas in writing. We've got one member in Rittman willing to host but he can't make it to the meeting. He's working on a cold weather indoor event. That will really only be convenient for Akron but I know attendence will still be good.

Now where did I park my car??????? monkes.gif