Remove an image from my cache's gallery

duck0987

I am in the process of setting up a puzzle cache, and uploaded an image to the cache's gallery from the admin interface. There is no log associated with this so I cannot figure out how to remove the gallery image.

Look if you have an Edit in front of the image name, on the cache page.

You can click on it, then on the next page you can make some actions... or delete it.

I am in the process of setting up a puzzle cache, and uploaded an image to the cache's gallery from the admin interface. There is no log associated with this so I cannot figure out how to remove the gallery image.

Look if you have an Edit in front of the image name, on the cache page.

You can click on it, then on the next page you can make some actions... or delete it.

No dice, I can upload images on the gallery as an admin but there is no obvious delete

On my caches there is an edit link to the right of the images that have been added via the "Upload Images" link. This allows for deletion.

The list shows at the very bottom of the cache page, below the "For online maps..." section and above the logs.

Double-checked on an unpublished cache and the edit links are there.

On my caches there is an edit link to the right of the images that have been added via the "Upload Images" link. This allows for deletion.

The list shows at the very bottom of the cache page, below the "For online maps..." section and above the logs.

Double-checked on an unpublished cache and the edit links are there.

Wow that really hard to find. Got it thank you