quilting bee/cache

Guest HIltonfamily

Guest HIltonfamily

Hey! I'm attempting to combine my 2 favorite pastimes. So I have been toying with the idea of putting signature blocks in a cache and having finders sign them. Eventually, when enough blocks are signed (128 minimum to 256 max which would be all the blocks in a 50" x 50" quilt)I would retrieve them, do the quilting and then give the quilt to a person who is intrumental in the sport founder ect.....Anyway Glenn95630 suggested that I find signature shurpas who could take packets of 10 blocks and put them in their caches....also some could be mailed out of the country.....If you are interested in placing blocks in your cache please e-mail me your snail mail address. Then I will mail you a packet of 10 blocks and a fabric pen. Once the blocks are signed you can mail them back to me for assembly. I have posted pictures of the quilt blocks and what a finished quilt would look like on my cache page ("An Akron Walk"). Blocks are on the easy side of what I like to make. could Am I the only quilter cacher? Thanks for the

help!! I lived in Mission SD for a year working on the Rosebud Reservation BEAUTIFUL place..I know there are quilters in SD Dx Challenged