Map Icons/symbals

rogric

Not quite sure what you are talking about by "map icons".

If you are talking about the symbols that show which type of cache is which on the online app you can check the cache types page where each title will have the little picture which appears on the map next to it (traditional-green lid, multi-two caches, yellow lid etc.) Note that premium caches will have a circle around them, normal caches a square and disabled caches will be shaded grey.

If your talking about the app little pointy circles (I didn't know how else to describe them) will appear. If on the general map your finds will have a smile in them. They will have different colours depending on the type (traditional- green, multi-yellow, other- blue). When navigating to a specific cache the final cache will be the same symbol as above and any additional waypoints (parking etc.) will be little red flags.

If you are talking about a different type of symbol just post a more specific log and i'll be happy to help.

Hope this covers what you need

Defamily

When I import waypoints from GSAK I am able to associate icons to some of the waypoints to show what the waypoint is. Gsak uses with permission GroundSpeaks icon/graphics. I have put a link to a list of Waypoints in this case the icons are to the left of the waypoints name showing the type of cache.

http://www.geocaching.com/map/default.aspx?lat=50.290333&lng=-119.2632#?ll=50.290333,-119.2632&z=14

Hope this helpful.