Waypoint Manager

E Ticket

I'm not sure I understand your question. If you are asking how to navigate to a waypoint using the compass or map screen, select Waypoint Manager, select your waypoint and click Go.

For ease of use, I have arranged my most often used options to display at the top of my eTrex home screen. So my top 4 icons are Where To, Geocaches, Waypoint Manager, Mark Waypoint.

How do I make a waypoint display in the full compass screen on an etrex 20?

Once you have selected "Go" to your Geocache (or waypoint) then press the "Menu" button (on the left side of your Etrex GPSr) and then use the joystick to move to and then select the "Compass". Once you are in the "Compass" screen if you press the "Menu" button again you can configure the "Data Fields" and the "Dashboard" to customize the information that you would like to see.

No luck so I went to REI and we figured out this is the solution: To get the compass to work with a waypoint you:

Menu---Data Field---choose any 4 you like

Next

Menu---Dashboard---Small Data Field NOT GEOCACHING (this is for geocaching setting only)

Now when navigating to a waypoint you will be able to use your compass screen

When you navigate to a geocache you need to change the dashboard to GEOCACHING to get the dedicated geocache compass.