Magellan eXplorist GC

K3LLi3B

I bought a used Magellan eXplorist GC that did not come with a manual. I have been loading caches one at a time because I do not want them as a waypoint (.loc file). Is there a way to load more than one cache at a time and still have it loaded into the gps as an actual geocahce and NOT a waypoint?

Aangezien dit een Nederlandstalig forum is, hier de Google vertaling:

Ik kocht een gebruikte Magellan eXplorist GC die niet worden geleverd met een handleiding. Ik heb laden caches een tegelijk, omdat ik ze als waypoint (. Loc-bestand) niet wilt. Is er een manier om meer dan een cache tegelijk laden en nog steeds hebben geladen in de gps als een feitelijke geocahce en NIET een waypoint?

I bought a used Magellan eXplorist GC that did not come with a manual. I have been loading caches one at a time because I do not want them as a waypoint (.loc file). Is there a way to load more than one cache at a time and still have it loaded into the gps as an actual geocahce and NOT a waypoint?

The GPS does not come with a manual. You can download and read on the PC or print a copy at their website. To do what you want to do you can create a PQ. Download the file, open it, and drag the geocaching and waypoint files to the correct folders.