Missing TB

WolfSong86

The tags will be mailed back to me, but if anyone sees the wolf for this TB, please get into touch. TY.

http://coord.info/TB4X94N

It is very difficult for people in this system-wide forum to help you find something from your local area. You could post a topic to your regional forum but I would not get my hopes up there either.

If the tag or chain was not very secure to the wolf perhaps the tag simply fell off. In that event someone might bring the ohkomhakit back in an attempt to reunite it with the tag.

EDIT: The most helpful place to post a note would be the TB Hotel cache page. That way if someone does come back with the wolf they might see the note or if they leave ohki in the cache someone else might contact you.

Seeing how cute you little wolf is, though, I suspect you should prepare yourself in the event that someone loved it so much that they detached it and took it home with them for keeps. This is often a problem with cool looking hitchhikers. All the cool ones we sent out over the years went missing much sooner than the boring ones.

Good luck. I will put this travelbug on my watchlist to follow its future adventures when you get it back in circulation.

Edited by Team Sagefox