Garmin Dakota 10 great little gps

We used this little guy for just over a year. It has been not only a great Geo tool but wonderful for hiking some of the 14ers here in CO. Comes with charger/USB cable and lanyard. Condition is 9/10. If you have a PayPal that would be easiest. Shipping is free and I'm asking $70. I'll attach a picture.

PayPal ID is techcaching@gmail.com

I'm very interested in this. I don't see a picture attached, although that is not terribly important. How old is the unit? When I look up information about the Dakota 10, it looks like it will do paperless geocaching - is that true in your experience? Also, when you say condition is 9/10, would it be safe to assume it is in full working order? :)

Assuming it does paperless caching and that it works, I'd be happy to send paypal this evening if the device is still available.

-katrina

Hi sorry I didn't reply sooner. Yes it does support paperless caching and I wouldn't have it any other way. It is super convenient. It's in full working order and I would be happy to email you pictures. I bought it new 8 months ago. For $150 on amazon. Com.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll pack it up tomorrow.