Iphone Log Posting Times?

Honu_Ohana

Hello, we are doing the 31 days of caching and logged one right after midnight (12:07am CST to be exact), but it posted on Geocaching.com as the day prior....the 12th. I ended up editing our log/post so we could get the credit for the 13th. Is there a setting somewhere in the iphone app. that will post them on the correct day?

There aren't any time settings for the app. I do know there are some discrepancies between logging with the iPhone app and online. If I find multiple caches in a day and log some with the iPhone and some online, it'll jumble the order in which I found them. I think there's also something that affects the time in which you log with the phone vs online.

There's a thread in the bug reports section about the 31 days of caching souvenirs not showing up properly when logged with iPhones. Wrong souvenir dates on iPhone 4S.

I thinks it's been a bug with the iPhone app for a long time, but they're never in any hurry when it comes to the app.