Caching with Mobile Phone

Loppydog70

Hi all, been caching for a week now using my mobile phone (Samsung Galaxy S3) would really like to know the quickest/best way to save caches to the offline lists. To date I,ve been adding them one by one and its taking to much time, any help would be appreciated

Thanks Phil

Hi all, been caching for a week now using my mobile phone (Samsung Galaxy S3) would really like to know the quickest/best way to save caches to the offline lists. To date I,ve been adding them one by one and its taking to much time, any help would be appreciated

Thanks Phil

Since you are a Premium member, you should really learn to use Pocket Queries....

http://www.geocaching.com/about/premium.aspx

Agreed with the PQ's. Then it's just a matter of clicking on "Pocket Queries" in the app, selecting the query you want, and in the upper right clicking on the "..." and selecting Save to Offline List. Hope this helps. Btw, make sure you're on a good wi fi connection if you're downloading a bunch. I've had troubles with it stopping the download if my phone goes idle and screen goes black.

my question is: what app are you using to cache with?

the apps I use the most (neongeo and c:geo) have maps with the caches already loaded for view as well as I can log them directly from the phone along with trackables. I know Groundspeak has their own app as well.

I started with GeoBeagle and had to input everything manually. that one didn't last long, though I do still have it if I need to manually input a location manually for a mystery or multi cache.

with the apps I have and use, I have no problems caching on a moments notice with my phone. I have a Casio Commando and though accuracy can be off a bit, most of the time I am close enough to make the find.