Marvin the Mummy Halloween 2013 Pre-sale

jpbarr

No it's not an aluminium tag, here is a couple of photos of others made.

ag5v.jpgufkq.jpg

Basically you can order them either with a standard back, like Pathtags, or have a design on both sides like a Geocoin but it makes it more expensive.

And no it's not about getting companies to advertise on the back :)

JP's Geodesigns is me and TD-Signets are the people that make them. It is the only standard back we have at the moment but the client can put what they want on their order just depends on what they want to spend. :)

Thanks for the reply on the aluminum part. But I'm still missing the Signet (def: official seal) part I guess. Isn't it just a thin geocoin? I'm not trying to be silly, I just don't get it. If it's customizable on both sides, stamped, enamel filled, & trackable on geocaching.com . . . .

I mean, the front side art looks great. The back is the free die side you can use when you order as you mentioned. It's a good fundraiser geocoin, and I'm sure you'll sell plenty of them overseas.

TMA

Thanks for the reply on the aluminum part. But I'm still missing the Signet (def: official seal) part I guess. Isn't it just a thin geocoin? I'm not trying to be silly, I just don't get it. If it's customizable on both sides, stamped, enamel filled, & trackable on geocaching.com . . . .

I mean, the front side art looks great. The back is the free die side you can use when you order as you mentioned. It's a good fundraiser geocoin, and I'm sure you'll sell plenty of them overseas.

TMA

No problem :) I also am not sure about the name but as that is what the producers want to call it, then so be it :) All I know is that they are much cheeper to have made than a full Geocoin which means I can sell then cheaper, which I think is good for all of us :D

TMA

No problem :) I also am not sure about the name but as that is what the producers want to call it, then so be it :) All I know is that they are much cheeper to have made than a full Geocoin which means I can sell then cheaper, which I think is good for all of us :D

Sounds good 'in theory' .... but in depth ... it's a hybrid micro for $10 USD (plus ship) with a generic promo back.

My SO, the geocoin addict, has tag books, coin books, shaped coin books. Another unique category ? She passed. She also mentioned ... what to do with it for trading? It's not a micro, not a tag, not a true coin ... :blink:

Do wish you the best though for your fundraiser ... :)