Mission 2 Results Discovered!

Guest jeremy

Guest jeremy

I received an anonymous email recently that someone had intercepted a communication within the APE Army.

Apparently one of the apes had reported a club, used in several uprisings, to have been lost in the area of Portland, Oregon last week. It sounds like the club found by Dave Ulmer may have been that same item.

Jeremy

(Translation - The prop hidden last week was a club used in various fight scenes in the new Planet of the Apes movie.)

Guest jeremy

Probably due to the various APE factions monitoring or activites here in the forums.

Keep your eye out for older missions - I do hear that once it gets quiet at these locations more evidence of alternate evolution will be planted there.

I've said too much already.

Jeremy

Guest WrongWay

quote:
Originally posted by Artful Dodger:

Hopefully the next cache will be in the East Coast...preferably close to New York City... :)

Never happen...don't you remember ? The "G..D... Dirty Apes...Blew it up..."

[This message has been edited by WrongWay (edited 04 June 2001).]

Guest Iron Chef

quote:
Originally posted by Artful Dodger:

Wongway!

Gad! I forgot about it! I guess there's no chance of a cache being planted on Liberty Island!!!

Rats!

Well... maybe there still is. I mean something has to destroy the isle right? First a spoon, now a club... by the time they hit the eastern seaboard it could be an Ape Neutron Bomb case (for blowing pesky humans into human kibbles) or at the very least an Ape fork (for eating pesky humans kibbles). ;~)

-IC

Guest Silver

Didn't someone (or something) already hide a doomsday device near there? icon_smile.gif

Seems like it was tall and had a lot of stripes on it...

Silver

Guest Silver

Didn't someone (or something) already hide a doomsday device near there? icon_smile.gif

Seems like it was tall and had a lot of stripes on it...

Silver