Covington Days Festival

The Jester

Anybody know any details about the "The Amazing Race: Covington Days Edition, a geocaching event presented by Pinnacle Wellness"? It's scheduled for 11am-3pm Sunday July 21st. Here's the link, scroll down to Sunday's schedule.

Google is your friend. It is highly commercial, race around town to get the 10 FTF prizes the merchants provide. After that you get a raffle ticket. Oh, and don't bother looking for the caches on GC.com.

Anybody know any details about the "The Amazing Race: Covington Days Edition, a geocaching event presented by Pinnacle Wellness"? It's scheduled for 11am-3pm Sunday July 21st. Here's the link, scroll down to Sunday's schedule.

Google is your friend. It is highly commercial, race around town to get the 10 FTF prizes the merchants provide. After that you get a raffle ticket. Oh, and don't bother looking for the caches on GC.com.

Thanks. I guess my search was too specific, I just got the same page I'd seen.

Thanks. I guess my search was too specific, I just got the same page I'd seen.

Same with me. A specific search usually works. Not this time. Good for me to remember.

I searched on "The Amazing Race: Covington Days Edition", which is close to the page The Jester linked, but it is the Chamber of Commerce page, not the City of Covington page. As you scroll down they have the event listed, but it is a link to the page I posted. Do I get the FTF prize?

. Oh, and don't bother looking for the caches on GC.com.

I'm wondering if GC.com. has any involvement in this. I see they are using the Geocaching.com logo.

If they do it would be to collect the royalty. That is if the website folks bothered to read the logo usage guidelines and someone contacted GS.