Night caches in/near Los Angeles

So, i am looking to try some of these night caches out, but the only thing is, it's very hard to find the listings for them, i found one bookmark listing, but it seems as if the dominant amount of active night caches in it, are not anywhere near the central los angeles area.

I live in downtown Los Angeles, does anyone know of any good night caches that wouldn't be too far of a drive?

I know of the one in Macarthur park, i plan on going after it, i would just like to try one out for the first time, that is not in such a sketchy neighbourhood.

If anyone can post some links, to some caches nearby that fit into this category, it'd be greatly appreciated.

So, i am looking to try some of these night caches out, but the only thing is, it's very hard to find the listings for them, i found one bookmark listing, but it seems as if the dominant amount of active night caches in it, are not anywhere near the central los angeles area.

I live in downtown Los Angeles, does anyone know of any good night caches that wouldn't be too far of a drive?

I know of the one in Macarthur park, i plan on going after it, i would just like to try one out for the first time, that is not in such a sketchy neighbourhood.

If anyone can post some links, to some caches nearby that fit into this category, it'd be greatly appreciated.

A night cache in Mac Arthur Park? Seriously? I'm not sure if I would want to do a day cache in Mac Arthur Park.

Looking around, it seems that the "Night Cache" attribute is misused, or not used at all. I see a few in Hollywood that are not actually night caches as well as one on the West side that is also mislabeled.

Looking for the "Flashlight Required" attribute shows nothing in the city at all except for a few west of the 405 Freeway. I only know of two bona-fide night caches, one in the West Valley and one in the Thousand Oaks area.