Problem with my spell checker

c1954m

Hello, I speak French and I hope I can still explain my problem in English.

Since a month, following what seemed like a new version of the geocaching.com web page, I have a problem with my spell checker. He does not want to correct my text when I log a cache.

I use the french program "Antidote". I use the Firefox browser, but I have the same problem with Explorer. I wrote to the company Antidote and they tell me they only support large programs such as Word, Excel, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.. Since the problem is only with geocaching.com, and nowhere else, I think a change was made in the last update which prevents my software to start. My error message is "The software does not find the text, put the cursor in the text". I have the problem when I'm in the box to log my visit of a cache. Can you find a solution to this problem. I bought this program primarily to use it when I log caches and it no longer works.

The link for Antidote software : My link

TKS

The spell checker inside Firefox is working fine, that's the program that I bought to check also grammar errors which is not working. I used it for more than a year without any problem and suddenly, it stopped working. Like right now, I made a test and used it in this box on that forum and the program starts without any problem. It's only in the box when I log the caches that the program refuse to start. It's too bad, that's exacly for that purpose I bought this program.