Completion code

brcross95

I think it's because Kit limits the size of a cartridge's variable's name to 24 non-white space characters and "Franklin College Athletics" is 25. Because of that, none of the callbacks seem to fire (a callback occurs when someone clicks an "OK" button on a message). (I think, at one time, there was something about one of the Garmin players not liking longer cartridge names. I can't remember that far back anymore.)

I tested the cartridge by naming it "Franklin College Athletic" and that seems to work.

Great! Thanks for your fast response. I'll change it and get the new cartridge uploaded.

I think it's because Kit limits the size of a cartridge's variable's name to 24 non-white space characters and "Franklin College Athletics" is 25. Because of that, none of the callbacks seem to fire (a callback occurs when someone clicks an "OK" button on a message). (I think, at one time, there was something about one of the Garmin players not liking longer cartridge names. I can't remember that far back anymore.)

I tested the cartridge by naming it "Franklin College Athletic" and that seems to work.

Yes, just use the first fifteen.

I did not implement a completion code fix for this because there might be a day when completion codes are not fifteen characters. If that happens, all cartridges published to Wherigo.com with a completion code fix would have to be updated. I'd rather not involve myself in that big mess.

Besides, the completion code issue will be fixed one way or another by the end of the year.