Ghost Rail to Atlantic City

eagsc7

Attention Geocachers: Ghost Rail to ATL has now been Published! Southern STarting cache is GC4A5BB. First cache in series is GC48GHM. Last cache is just 580 caches north at GC4A556. The Northern Starting cache is GC4A557. From 1-560 is currently 4 cache types. It's Spur line is complete with 580 caches total.

It may only be 580 caches, but they are hidden in the ET Highway way. Course, they DO varry in distance between .11 and .18, but you'll see why when you get here! Come and get them.

A Handful of caches have started finding them, but there are STILL over 100 FTFs that YOU can get...

I just looked at your series of caches. We are in our eighties and have to be very careful what we get into We cache in either a Scion Tc a very low clearance but 33 mpg or a 2000 Land Cruiser all wheel drive and good clearance but gets half the mpg that the Scion gets. We have done pwr trails in Kennewick and Ritzville Wa. Las week we did some of the pwr trails south of Hood River, Or. We have also done some of the ones in Mountain Home, Id and will be doing more there next month. Right now I have the feeling that maybe it would not be wise for a couple of old geocachers to attempt your great series. Thanks Dick & Arlene Bremerton, WA

W7WT: Actually the Scion would be able to get thru the entire trail so long as you take your time, and do it when it's dry(not that hard to do). There are places that are fairly easy to drive around(though some are long for 2wd/Low Clearence), but once you get on the trail it is fairly easy driving. Hope to see you doin them sometime!

Thank you. I know it is high altitude. I once stopped in Rock Springs Airport and remember it took a long time for my Piper 140 to get enough lift to get off the runway. We will try to get down there before the snow starts again. dick, w7wt

Its not That high in alt. Only 6-8K Feet. From the Northern Starting point, you've still got another 20-30 Miles of driving to hit 10K...

Course, my bed is at 6120ft now instead of 2045 Feet while living on the Dry(Spokane) side of the state :P