Looking for Caching Partner(s) (hike/bike)

Greymalkin

Hi, Folks ...

As the title says, I'm looking for fellow cachers interested in teaming up. Caching is fun, but caching with others is fun-er, plus more brains and sets of eyes can be very helpful, especially on the tougher hides.

The big complication is scheduling. I work full time and long hours, so Saturday mornings are usually my only times to play. Hiking, biking, and 4-wheeling are my transport of choice, and I'm happy to range far afield (out to the coast, the Santa Ana Mountains, the San Gabriels, etc.). City streets and bike trails are good, too. I have no problem with getting up early and have been known to hit trailheads at 5am, but later is fine, too.

So, if there's anyone in the area interested in meeting up, please drop me a line here. Hope to hear from folks.

:)

A few of us are going to hike to the oldest cache in California on May 25th if you are interested. We are leaving about 6 am. It is about 10 mile hike round trip and we plan on grabbing all the caches on the loop we are going to hike. It will be an all day adventure! :)

Cachers going so far are:

Myself (Buka2)

Smoochersmom

rkliman & his girlfriend

and one other cacher...I can't remember his name.

Let me know if you are interested. :)

Yikes, all the way down there. I'd love to go, but it's a bit outside my orbit and I probably couldn't do the whole day. :( Please keep me in mind if there's anything closer to home, though. :)

Where's home?

Northern Orange County, southern LA County -- Fullerton, Anaheim, Brea, La Mirada, Whittier, etc. Sorry, I'd meant to put that in the original post and it looks like I forgot. d'uh.