[FEATURE REQUEST] Return To Top Of Page Button

UMainah

Just a simple feature request. Could the same Return To Top Of Page button that is present in the lower right corner of geocache listings (it was introduced a couple months ago I think) be added to all pages within the forums? I know of a few other forums who have added this type of button, and it's very useful. I like how it hovers on top of other content and stays in one place as you scroll.

Since the Groundspeak Forums run on third party software (Invision Power Board), it's unlikely that you'll see this implemented. Do you know if there's a more recent version of the IPB forum software that includes a "Return to Top" hovering button?

As a workaround, you can press the "HOME" button on your keyboard, or press the top of the screen on your touchscreen phone browser.

Since the Groundspeak Forums run on third party software (Invision Power Board), it's unlikely that you'll see this implemented. Do you know if there's a more recent version of the IPB forum software that includes a "Return to Top" hovering button?

As a workaround, you can press the "HOME" button on your keyboard, or press the top of the screen on your touchscreen phone browser.

Haven't seen it first hand on an IPBoard powered forum. I've seen it on a couple of other platforms, but I assume it's probably community provided add-ons or something.

No Home button on my MacBook.

This gives me an idea though. I wonder if there is a Chrome extension that can provide this feature? I'd probably want it to be able to be enable or disable depending on the specific site I'm browsing. I'll have to look into this.