maps, maps and maps

cachndirty

the map that you can filter is halfway useless half the time. sometimes only icons will load with no way to click on them, not even the name comes up when you move the mouse over. I hit refresh 20 times.

the map on the actual cache page never shows up at all, just white.

my home location will never save location or find me, again always white.

also the decrypt button does not work half the time, I attribute this one to the computer im using (maybe) because the other computer has had it only not worked once and I use them alternating between the day. but it did still did not work once!

also, but the direction and distance of the cache listings page seems to have disappeared completely over the past couple weeks????

also side note, filtering searches, would be so much better, say with pop down lists and such with different filter options such as difficulty and stuff(ask me for more info if your interested in knowing what I have to say)and I know you can mostly do this, but wouldn't it be better if it was on the actual cache listings page (or more options on the search page the one with bars for info).