Magellan_Geocache_Extention.gpx on Explorist GC v2.15

I recently successfully updated my Explorist GC to v2.15. To mark my finds, I took the .gpx from My Finds PQ and just renamed it as Magellan_Geocache_Extention.gpx. I don't think this is the correct way to do it though. The actually file wont import to GSAK. Does anyone know the correct way to transfer the data? Thanks!

@jbuyense

When I'm updating my eXplorist, I just download the file to my desktop, open up the geocache folder on the eXplorist, delete any old files and put in the new ones. I use a mac so I'm not sure if this works on other computer systems.

What program do you use? GSAK?

These are the instructions for mac (I think that PC is somewhat along the same lines of this)

1) I use Pocket Queries from Geocaching.com. I download them to my desktop, not any system.

2) When you plug the GPS into you're computer, a little icon with the name "eXplorist" or something along the lines of that pops up on your desktop. If you open that, there should be six (6) files. One for geocaches, one for map, ect... If you open up the one for geocaches, you can add or delete the geocaches on your GPS.

3) Open up the folders on your desktop and the Geocache folder on your GPS and copy or drag the information inside the folders on your desktop into the geocache folder on your GPS.

I'm happy to help, I had trouble figuring this out too :D