Friend List

God of Caching

Having a problem w 2 things...

1. I just added a new friend to my list but can't see their profile.

2. Does anyone else have this profile on thier friend list??

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=0b69e812-c255-498c-a09f-f7c8a5baabc9

I have no idea who or how this person's profile got added to my list, I did not send them a request. It just showed up one day and I've contacted GS about it on 2 different occasions. I've been told it's a bug in the system, but GS has yet to fix it. Can't delete it either. :(

Also, another bug with the friend list. I have quite a few friends but not all of them show up on my list, why is that?? Is there a suggestion program for GS?? If so, I'd like to suggest that the friend list look exactly like the friend request listing...name only w a hyperlink to click to see thier profile, that would cut down on the size of the profiles list on one's friends list and allow for multiple pages of friends with a drop down that you can select how many friends you wnat to see per page. Maybe 50 friends listed per page or even have 3 columns of 50 ea depending on the number of friends. The current way of viewing friends is repetative.