Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
gettingoutthere

Ibycus topo install issues

I am having trouble installing the Ibycus topo 3.2 maps. I've done quite a lot of research on how this is done and can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Perhaps you can help...

- I've downloaded Ibycus topo 3.2 as an iso file and copied it to a DVD.

- As per the Ibycus topo youtube instructions I've downloaded and installed Garmin Training Center and Mapsource.

- On installing Ibycus topo I get the error message "unhandled exception has occured in your application".

I've uploaded a couple of copies of Ibycus topo 3.2 and copied them a few times to DVD to make sure the data is corrupt: same result every time.

I see that there is another thread on this forum on the same topic but I couldn't glean anything from this to solve my issue.

I'm running Windows 7 64 bit. Brand new. Never had any issues.

Any tips??

I think the newest version is 4.0, may want to search for that......

I am having trouble installing the Ibycus topo 3.2 maps. I've done quite a lot of research on how this is done and can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Perhaps you can help...

- As per the Ibycus topo youtube instructions I've downloaded and installed Garmin Training Center and Mapsource.

- On installing Ibycus topo I get the error message "unhandled exception has occured in your application".

I've uploaded a couple of copies of Ibycus topo 3.2 and copied them a few times to DVD to make sure the data is corrupt: same result every time.

I see that there is another thread on this forum on the same topic but I couldn't glean anything from this to solve my issue.

Any tips??

Just discovered that version and yes it works for me. Thanks.

Any tips??

:)

Just discovered that version and yes it works for me. Thanks.

Any tips??