Wanted: clam or goat themed coin

RecipeForDisaster

I'm looking to buy a goat or clam themed Geocoin for my husband for Valentine's Day in addition to some other stuff. Nothing terribly rare or valuable please... this is just for fun. I can pay via PayPal but don't have any trackables that aren't in circulation to trade.

Thanks,

RecipeForDisaster

There is a cacher named Clamm who might have something like what you are looking for. You might want to contact her directly.

Edited by Eartha

I'm looking to buy a goat or clam themed Geocoin for my husband for Valentine's Day in addition to some other stuff. Nothing terribly rare or valuable please... this is just for fun. I can pay via PayPal but don't have any trackables that aren't in circulation to trade.

Thanks,

RecipeForDisaster

There is a cacher named Clamm who might have something like what you are looking for. You might want to contact her directly.

Awesome, thank you!

Edited by Eartha

Goatriders

You can find a really pretty goat coin by going to this forum link. There is a link within the forum in post #14 to the shop that sells them. They are nice coins!

Thank you as well. I should mention that I'm in the US so shipping from US would be preferred... I knew that people could point me in the right direction-I've seen so many coins I'd like to buy but they're in circulation...

Goatriders

You can find a really pretty goat coin by going to this forum link. There is a link within the forum in post #14 to the shop that sells them. They are nice coins!

Thank you as well. I should mention that I'm in the US so shipping from US would be preferred... I knew that people could point me in the right direction-I've seen so many coins I'd like to buy but they're in circulation...

Don't let the 'euro zone' stand in your way of ordering if you find something you want. All the ones I've dealt with so far accept payment through Paypal, U.S. customers do NOT pay the VAT (Value Added Tax) and we've had no problem with delivery (knocking on wood). We've ordered everything from single coin to multi-coin orders in the $100-150 range. Average delivery time has been 10-14 days.

There is also a couple called Snobird & Mountain Goat who have a personal coin that I always have to smile at. You can see it at cointacking.com. I traded with them to get mine awhile ago so I dont' know if they woule have any if that is something like you are looking for. It doesn't have a picture of a goat on it unless of course one of the people is an old goat! LOL

No dice yet. All the cachers I contacted either never got back to me or don't have anything I'm looking for... can't post on the trade topic since I don't have anything to trade(except a whopping trackable tag, I guess)-any more ideas? It doesn't *have* to be trackable, I guess...

I really like the RI Quahog coins(am in RI even!)but those don't seem to be for sale often(probably out of my range if they did become available). Too bad I wasn't caching then!

No dice yet. All the cachers I contacted either never got back to me or don't have anything I'm looking for... can't post on the trade topic since I don't have anything to trade(except a whopping trackable tag, I guess)-any more ideas? It doesn't *have* to be trackable, I guess...

I really like the RI Quahog coins(am in RI even!)but those don't seem to be for sale often(probably out of my range if they did become available). Too bad I wasn't caching then!

Not sure if this is what you wanted but if it is, then contact me through my profile.

2012-11-04x21_zps24a9d994.jpg

What a neat coin that is especially the Surefooted one! How awesome to have such a detailed personal coin. I think I'm aiming for a more 'regular, cute domestic goat' look(if I do go the goat route-the clam/quahog is my preference anyway :) Thanks for the help-it's nice just to see what's out there!

There are a couple of Quahog coins on cointracking.com.