Ios app: date modification and tbs visited functions

Condorito

Hi,

I think it would be nice to see the geocaching app updated to include some new features.

1. Date change function

It would be nice to see this as those of us who live in places of the world other than the US run on different times. I australia, we are normally a day ahead, and it would be nice if we could change the date to the correct day.

2.all tbs visited

I would also like to see an all tbs visited function. There should be a function similar to the one on geocaching.com that when you log a cache, you can press all tbs visited and they are automatically selected. When you have 20+ tbs in your inventory, it is hard to select that they visited one by one...

I know these features exist on geocaching.com, but the ios market is huge, and it is easier to log directly from the app.

Thanks

Condorito

Your thread won't get merged because you are making multiple suggestions.

If they were separate, here are two different possible threads into which your first suggestion could have been merged:

[FEATURE] iPhone app to log correct date of cache found

[Feature] Modify date within Geocaching App

Surprisingly, I could not find an extant thread for your second suggestion within this sub-forum, but it was mentioned in this post within this thread:

What features should they add-delete-modify?