New, boxed SporTrak Pro: $180

I have a brand-new, unopened Magellan SporTrak Pro for sale for $180. I have (carefully) removed the UPC for the rebate, but it otherwise has not been touched. The little sealing sticker is still in place.

After buying it, I decided that I needed the money more than I needed to upgrade from my MAP330 (I'm fine with the 16MB of the MAP330 and don't really NEED the 32MB of the Pro). But, I did the rebate right away -- which makes returning it rather difficult. icon_smile.gif

In any case, it is $180 plus actual shipping. PayPal preferred and I'll ship the same day you pay that way.

If it isn't gone by next week, it goes to EBay buy-it-now for $200 and I'm sure I'll get it.

Thanks!

- John...

quote:
Originally posted by Woodbutcher68:

From the looks of things in a couple of weeks it'll go for $100!

Um, doubtful. Currently, they are going on EBay for $180-$200 on a regular basis. Plus shipping, of course. I was simply offering a deal here -- which is what I normally do before I EBay something. If no one takes it at $175 shipped, I'll just put it on EBay buy-it-now for $175 plus shipping -- and it'll be gone within a day, I'm sure.

I'm not going below $175 shipped here. It was just an offer because: 1) Trying to give a deal if anyone wants one; and 2) I'm too lazy to take some pics and do up an EBay sale page.

If it doesn't go at $175 shipped, I'll finally get a page together and just EBay it, as I said...

- John...

quote:
Originally posted by wildman billy:

I am keen and 175 sounds fair to me.

Will you ship it to australia?

I will, but I can't do it for free. Shipping to Australia with insurance would be about $27 for AirMail (4-10 days). So, your total would be US$195.

If you want it for $195, it's yours. Just let me know. Thanks.

- John...