IPhone

Genevieve.

I use my iPhone to show nearest caches which it does well. And it gives all the info that is on the website. I use the distance feature for placing new caches. But I use my Garmin to mark the coordinates as the iPhone coordinates tend to float more and do not work well in the mountains for me. I do use the iPhone for finding as it is convenient. I do not know how to download coordinates as I can do with the write feature to my Garmin.

You can get caches aved on your iPhone 2 ways:

1) Searches - After you run either an advanced search or a Nearby Caches search you will see a list. Scroll to the bottom and click the button that says "Find Next X Results" Once you have enough caches you hit the disk button on top to save them to a list that will be available from the "Saved" button at the bottom of the main screen.

2) Pocket Queries - At the bottom of the main search screen is the Pocket Queires button*. Just go into that menu and load up the pocket queries waiting for you and save them to a list on your phone.

* If the pocket queries section is greyed out or desn't work then trying logging out of your account on the phone and then logging back in.