I found traveler from "Cache Movers", but how can I type current location of that?

miki3475

Hello,

today I met one guy who is really into geocaching. He lives in the other side of Poland then I do.

He brought a "Cache Movers" item (and more stuff, but it it not important now).

So this Cache Movers Item traveled though whole Poland, now I have it in Zakopane, Poland. I'm going to Paris in days, and I thought it's easier to get from Paris back to UK then from Poland.

I wanted to post a message on the tracking site with my city name, but I really can't find any text input where I can type my city name "Zakopane, Poland" (I want to see that on Google Maps).

There is only empty box:

UMaIn.png

What should I do? Sorry, I'm really new at this and I want to move this item ;)

It is my first experience.

Regards,

Mikołaj.

Edited by KerbL
tracking code deleted

First you MUST edit your post and remove the tracking code! Please do not post this information online. There is a reference code you can use instead: TB2KV5H I have reported this to a moderator just in case you are offline for a while.

Trackables gain their mileage and their location from being dropped or visited to a cache in that area. You "grabbed" this trackable from another cacher. Until you log it into a cache, it will not have a listing of its location.

If you aren't sure how to log a drop or a visit, please message me and I will walk you through it.