Garmin V - Eastern Topo Maps

Kazaa sneakware stirs inside PCs

http://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/internet/05/07/kazaa.software.idg/

It is nothing but spyware and a distributed computing client that can be activated to use your computer for someone else's purposed.

Besides, copying software you do not own is theft. Purchasing a copy keep Garmin interested in enhancing the product. If everyone just steals it, then what is Garmin's motivation to continue updates and development?

This may be a little offtopic.gif , but there is a program called "Ad Aware" that you can download for free and it searches and finds those hidden programs on your computer. It also gives you an easy way to remove them. I use it and was surprised to find all kinds of things that I didn't put on my computer.

Here is the URL....

http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

KYtrex

A "Buckeye" is just a "Hillbilly" that ran out of money on the way to Michigan jpshakehead.gif

I was going to suggest Ebay. I recently picked up the software there for $71. There may be more floating around shortly since I believe there is a $50 rebate deal going on with the purchase of a GPSR. If the retail is $116, then $66 would be even better.

Way back in the days when the grass was still green

and the pond was still wet

and the clouds were still clean,

and the song of the Swomee-Swans rang out in space...

one morning, I came to this glorious place.