Premium Membership not Registering

Rytynmom

Hello admin,

Yesterday my premium membership paid with paypal, after that i have change my e-mail address into me account, and now is the subscription gone. In my paypal account i see the transaction is ok. Is it possible that the subscription come back to my gc account?

Thanks Piet.

I am also having troubles with upgrading to a Premium Membership not registering. I paid with Paypal two days ago (successful transaction according to the records), and my membership still shows as "Basic". I've tried different browsers, logged in and out again, cleared cookies, and still the same problem.

I've emailed contact@geocaching.com twice about this problem, and have not received any response. Help!

Christine

I am also having troubles with upgrading to a Premium Membership not registering. I paid with Paypal two days ago (successful transaction according to the records), and my membership still shows as "Basic". I've tried different browsers, logged in and out again, cleared cookies, and still the same problem.

I've emailed contact@geocaching.com twice about this problem, and have not received any response. Help!

Christine

Hi pal2k9s,

It looks like Sara was able to help you with your question. Please feel free to let her know if you have any questions.

Jessica

Community Relations Lead

Hello Groundspeak Team,

i posted a request at support.Groundspeak.com on thursday. i haven't got no answer.

I bought the Premium Membership on thursday and changed after the payment my password. And now i'm a Basic Member again.

thank you very much.

King regarts

Team Chrilia

Hi Team Chrilia,

I have your email. I will be looking at it in just a moment. Please keep an eye out for a reply from me in your email.

Regards,

Jessica

Community Relations Lead

I have a similar problem, but in my case the payment won't even register!

I've been trying to pay by credit car for a week now. I fill out the first form with all the appropriate details then press "go to the next step". Then I get taken to an external website (https://secure.vindicia.com/wms) but I get the usual message "Internet explorer cannot display the webpage".

I sent a help request to Groundspeak about 4 days ago and I still haven't heard...

And now my membership has expired and I can't get to my PQs!

What's going on!

I have a similar problem, but in my case the payment won't even register!

I've been trying to pay by credit car for a week now. I fill out the first form with all the appropriate details then press "go to the next step". Then I get taken to an external website (https://secure.vindicia.com/wms) but I get the usual message "Internet explorer cannot display the webpage".

I sent a help request to Groundspeak about 4 days ago and I still haven't heard...

And now my membership has expired and I can't get to my PQs!

What's going on!

Hi fanfan-77,

I have found your email and will be responding to your shortly. Please keep an eye out for my reply.

Regards,

Jessica

Community Relations Lead

Hello Groundspeak Team,

i posted a request at support.Groundspeak.com on thursday. i haven't got no answer.

I bought the Premium Membership on thursday and changed after the payment my password. And now i'm a Basic Member again.

thank you very much.

King regarts

Team Chrilia

Hi Team Chrilia,

I have your email. I will be looking at it in just a moment. Please keep an eye out for a reply from me in your email.

Regards,

Jessica

Community Relations Lead

I have exactly the same problem. After paying with PayPal for a premium membership yesterday, I got confirmation about my update from Groundspeak, but after changing my password, my premium membership was gone and I had become a basic member again. I sent a request about my problem to Groundspeak Support contact@Groundspeak.com but haven't got an answer yet. Help!

For those who are interested here was the solution to my problem.

To put you back into context, i was trying to pay for my premium membership by credit card and as Groundspeak was re-directing the transaction to an external website to process, I kept getting the usual "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage", so the transaction wouldn't go through.

There must be an incompatibility wiht IE, because attempting the transaction using Firefox worked...