Sending multiple caches to GPS

yellow.warbler

Technology confuses me so I would like a very "dummy-proof" answer to this, if possible!

How do I send the results of a pocket querry to my GPS? I have figured out how to send individual caches to my GPS (I just plug in my Garmin Nuvi 40LM and click the "send to GPS" button, dummy-proof!!). However, when I make a pocket querry, how can I get all these results downloaded to my GPS with one click? Or do I have to go to each individual cache and click "Download to GPS"? That would take all day... and my tendonitis would not be happy about it!

Technology confuses me so I would like a very "dummy-proof" answer to this, if possible!

How do I send the results of a pocket querry to my GPS? I have figured out how to send individual caches to my GPS (I just plug in my Garmin Nuvi 40LM and click the "send to GPS" button, dummy-proof!!). However, when I make a pocket querry, how can I get all these results downloaded to my GPS with one click? Or do I have to go to each individual cache and click "Download to GPS"? That would take all day... and my tendonitis would not be happy about it!

Have you chosen a day of the week for your Pocket Query to run? If not, it hasn't run yet. Once it does run, one of two things will happen:

1. If the result of the PQ contains 500 or less caches, a file will be emailed to you.

2. If the result contains more than 500 caches, the email will contain a link to the website where you can download the file.

Once you get the ZIP file, it will contain one or two GPX files (the first contains caches, the second contains additional waypoints). You'll need to somehow transfer these GPX files onto your GPS. I'm not familiar with that model of GPS, so I don't know if you can just drag-and-drop GPX files onto it. Someone else may be able to shed more light on that. It's possible that you'll need additional software to get the files onto the GPS.