Can't generate My Finds PQ

Cache-0-Matic

Whenever I go to the Pocket Queries page on GC.com, I can't generate the My Finds PQ because apparently I haven't found any caches, when in fact I have found over 250. Can someone help. I'm using Firefox on Windows XP SP3, Greasemonkey is not installed.

A screenshot is posted below:

geocachingmyfindserror.png

Edited by Cache-0-Matic

I just spoofed your log in and had access to the button, which I clicked and successfully ran your "My Finds" PQ. If this happens again, I would log out, purge your cache and cookies, and then log back in.

Thanks! I just noticed I got an email that said the PQ has been run, so I guessed a lackey did it for me :-).

I shouldn't need to clear the cache or cookies, but CCleaner does this for me daily anyway. I also hit Ctrl+F5 which completely refreshes the page without using the cache/cookies.

I'll keep you posted if it happens again.

I had the exact same problem. I'm using Chrome on Win 7 and since I'm using Chrome I used the "Inspect element" feature to edit the HTML code of the webpage live and enable the button. But when clicking on it I got this message: "You haven't found any caches yet.". My last PQ was 21 july.

But while searching here on the forums for help (which took me a while - my first visit here on the forums) it started working again because after seeing this thread I went back to check again how it looked and now the button worked.

myfinds.png