Garmin E-Map for sale

scottyg

quote:
Originally posted by scottyg:

I would like to get around $300.00 for everything.

I hate to say it but you are way overpriced, I bought an emap on ebay for much less.

emap $105

spare 8meg card $24

power/data cord $16

Suction mount $20

case (nylon) $15

yes i would have to agree that is WAY overpriced I can get one here with 8meg card data cable, case and 2 software disks (metroguide canada and microsoft streets and trips) for $250 canadian which is half almost in US funds (and personally I think $250 canadian is overpriced. But this is probably cause i have the vista and it is great! But im lookin for a unit for the kids if you ask less I might be interested if the other guy doesnt refuse my offer of 200 icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by scottyg:

Well then my suggestion is you buy that one.

But I already did and at a much lower price then you were asking. I really don't care how much you were asking for it, I was only trying to let you know what they were selling for, and if you really want to sell it then you had better be fexible on the price. Hell I am not interested in another one.

Hey scott,Sell the thing for what you want for it and dont worry about what they think they can get one for.If I came on here and were despirate for money and sold one for $40 these guys would think that was the national standard.The prices they are quoting are probably a once in a lifetime deal that they would never find again.