Wanted For Junior Girl Scout Troop

quote:
Originally posted by Dekaner of Team KKF2A:

Did you already post about this http://ubbx.Groundspeak.com/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=5726007311&f=2216058331&m=80860686?

- Dekaner of Team KKF2A

I think it was posted a total of 7 times there.

Does that mean she thinks all cachers are dumb and she needs to post it 8 or more times to get us to give up the GPS's. It only annoys some of us and makes us not want to help at all.

quote:
Originally posted by Girl Scouts Gone Wild:

No, I don't think you're dumb- my troop in their excitement, double posted.... relax... maybe you're just rude

We are just trying to spread the fun and do a fun service project. If you don't want to help, no skin off my nose.

Sheri

Troop 521

Now that sounds rude !!!

Well, Rayt333, maybe it was the honest to goodness truth. When kids get excited about something, sometimes in their excitement, they go overboard. Why are you so negative? Are you an instigator just looking for trouble? If you have nothing positive to say, maybe you should just move on to a different forum or posting. Not everyone wants to read a "snappy" degrading reply. Why should we have to? I think it's cool that the Girl Scout troop is doing something positive -- it's better than a bunch of kids going out and pilfering society.

Good job on the positive effort Sheri.

And Ray, please do NOT respond if you can't be positive....no one here wants to read it.

Have a bright sunshiney day, rayt333. God loves you!! and we are trying to love you also!

"please do NOT respond if you can't be positive....no one here wants to read it. "

Do as I say not as I do?????

Good standard to be teaching them, it will make them grow up to be rude just like you.

Maybe you should try the nice approach, the rude one isn't helping you any.

rayt333,

You make a most excellent point. Good job on pointing that out.

I believe that the kids were just a bit excited and that they are just looking for another GPS> Good for them on getting excited about a positive hobby.

Good job rayt333 on catching my foible.

Positively speaking rayt333, you would make such a wonderful presenter if you could rephrase your eloquent and charming wording!!

Thank you so much for allowing me to change my ways.

I look forward to seeing more of your pleasant posts....

Have a fabulous day rayt333!!

icon_biggrin.gif

LadyStevenson!!

"All that I am or hope to be I owe to my mother" -- Abraham Lincoln