The HEAT!

We got 4 whole days of warm weather, almost reaching 80 degrees at one point. It was very exciting.

Tonight I'm hearing thunder outside and it's raining.

Now you all know where to come caching on your vacation.

A whole lot of great caches here, including island caches and boat caches. If it ever warms up enough you can go find them. :)

It's flirted close to 100F in southern New Jersey for the last week or more.

The heat I don't mind; it's the humidity!

If I didn't get out of the car and instantly feel like I were breathing pea soup, and start sweating buckets, it wouldn't be so bad.

We did the ET Highway in April, and it was in the low 90s with very little humidity and it was fantastic. Wish it were like that here and now.

We're in Montgomery, Alabama. Our annual summer slump started about a month ago, but we've even slowed down more lately. It was nice geting up to Massachusetts the weekend before last, it was about ten degrees cooler (so, low 90s versus low 100s). I'll be spending the rest of the week in Nebraska, which looks to be FIVE WHOLE DEGREES cooler, so that'll be nice to take the edge off for a couple days.

REALLY looking forward to our week in Bavaria in September, that should keep us nice and cool. (Especially if we get to some of the ice caves over in Austria.)